Sunday, July 11, 2010

Great week

Romans 5:3 We also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance, perseverance character, and character hope.

This past week has been a good one for me. I had my last 2D echo heart test done this past Tuesday. I am sure all is okay...heart sounded good and I could see it pumping on the screen as she was testing my heart. Also, on Friday, I had a coumadin level check and it was great--2.6!!! (needs to be between 2.0-3.0) I finally get to have one month checks ---yea!!! I have my next Herceptin treatment on July 20 which is coming up soon. I have been feeling pretty good these days. My hair is growing and looking pretty nice these days. I am getting to like it short...nice on these hot summer days. However, I still would like for it to grow longer to see what it will look like.

The only problem is my husband's health. He's having heart spasms that occur at times and makes him faint or have dizzy spells. The doctors can't figure out yet what is the cause of these spasms. He almost fainted yesterday in HEB. Just pray that they will find the cause so they will be able to treat his problems. Every time he does some exercise or activity using his arms, he seems to have these spells. He played Wii golf the other day and now the spells. Poor guy....I ended up having to finish mowing the lawn today since he started to have a spell again. Thanks for your prayers.

I John 5:14-15 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us--whatever we ask--we know that we have what we asked of him.

No comments: