Saturday, October 23, 2010

Doctor's visit with CT Scan results

Went to see the onocologist on Wednesday. He came into the room with a smile on his face saying that the CT scans were good. However, there is a small nodule on the right lung..Very small. The radiologist was surprised that it was picked up since it was so small. He didn't seem to be too concerned but will check it in a couple of years to be sure all is okay. So, I can have the port-a-cath out. The appointment date for the port removal is Nov. 8!!! It will be done in the surgeon's office. I asked about the blood thinner...not sure which dr. would be the one to take me off the medication. He will take care of it but I have to have a doppler which is a sound wave x-ray over my arm and shoulder to be sure the clot has dissolved. The doppler will be done on Wednesday, Oct. 27. I hope it is clear. It was so wonderful to come out of that cancer center with such fantastic news!!!! Larry and I went out to eat to celebrate!!!! Thank you Lord!!!

I finally found my blow dryer and used it on my hair the other day. I am needing to learn how to fix my hair...curling up at times and looking funky, so I think. Cute in front but funky in back. lol.... Have a wonderful day and thank you, thank you for all your prayers throughout my journey. This journey is about to end....well, sort of. Love you all.....

No comments: