Friday, May 21, 2010

Relay for Life and Coumadin level

Psalm 139:14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Went for my coumadin level today and it was still low. What's up? The tech thought that maybe it's because I am healthier now so need a higher dose. Maybe while taking chemo and radiation, my body just didnt' need much of the medication. So, my dosage went up. I even ate less green vegetables to see if that would help but guess it didn't . Guess I could go back to eating salads. Maybe it's because I've gained weight. OH, well....we'll see how the higher dose works. I go back in 2 weeks to have the level checked again.



Relay for Life in our town starts tonight!!!! I am going to walk the survivor lap and then caregivers join the survivors on the 2nd lap. My best friend is walking too with others from where she works so I'll join her too and walk some more. I am excited about this!!! Wish my kids would join me but alas, they could care less....teenagers!!! :) One has a good excuse...going on a boy scout campout tonight on land near our land.

Thanks again for you love and concern on my condition. You are all so sweet to check on me. I am feeling pretty good except the fatigue that I experience quite frequently. If I can get in a nap, then I do just great.

Psalm 138:7 Though I walk in the midst of trouble, you preserve my life.

No comments: