Monday, April 12, 2010

radiation area

I Chronicles 16:10-11 Glory in His Holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice. Look to the Lord and His strength; seek his face always.

Not much going on but did notice the other day that the radiated area on my breast has changed color on the bottom portion to a slight purplish red color. Not sure why.....more noticeable. It usually doesn't show but hope the rest doesn't turn like that. Will keep my eye on it to see what happens. The rest of the area is a slight tannish color--like I got a tan (well, it was burned--lol and now tanned).

I haven't heard yet about my bone density test. I thought I would have heard something by now. Hope it's okay. Since it's been a year since my diagnosis, I decided it's time to start taking down the cards I had received throughout this journey of cancer. Everytime I got a card, I had taped it on a door or wall where I could see them and be encouraged. I received so many---especially from my chemo angel, AnnMarie---thanks my sweet angel!!! :) It is fun to reread them. I have taken down about 10 cards...more to go!!! Oh, my...I'm having a hot flash right now. I hate those hot flashes....getting so sweaty too!!!! Oh, well...that is a part of my life and I know many women have them. Thanks to all of you for loving me and caring for me.

Oh, my hair is growing and people comment all the time on how cute it is short. Are they crazy??? I have all these funny cowlicks so my hair sticks up and looks weird. I can't wait for it to grow lots more. There is one good thing about the short hair though....the wind doesn't mess it up much and it has been windy quite a bit. lol.

I Thessalonians 5:16 Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus!!!

No comments: