Monday, April 26, 2010

Doctor's visit

Psalm 118: 28-29 You are my God and I will give you thanks; you are my God, and I will exalt you. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Today was a busy medical day for me. First I went to the coumadin clinic to have my level checked and it was still at 1.7 which is low. It's only been a week and there was no change so they increased my level again. I go back in 1 1/2 weeks this time. Then I went to the onocologist. A lady doctor walked in, Dr. Reddy, (looks like from India) and I thought maybe they have a new doctor. I knew he was wanting a doctor to help out but it turns out that my regular onocologist is on a medical mission trip to Kenya, Africa. That is cool!!!! Dr. Reddy was just taking over while is is gone. I wonder how long he'll be gone...forgot to ask. Anyway, the doctor was really nice. In fact, she said that I should have my breasts examined every 4 months by a doctor. I haven't had that done so she checked it for me and she found nothing. Praise God!!! My bone density test was good and my cancer markers were good too. Also, my heart test was good so everything but coumadin was good today!!!! Praise God again!!! I went down to the chemo clinc and had Herceptin given. It was the quickest time ever!!! I was thrilled about that. My main problem is fatigue...the nurses tell me I should rest more. Oh, yea....I get myself too busy at times. lol. There are times I stop to take a power nap. Should get in a habit of going to bed earlier--maybe that would help. lol. Oh, well.....thanks for your prayers. Love you all......

Psalm 118:24 This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its so nice to know that hope is really eternal. That amidst the pain and sickness, God provides. I'm glad and blessed that today I browse the web and found this blog of yours. Hope you'll be healed soon. Prayin for you always.


God bless!
From a woman who loves nursing scrubs

Kelly said...

Hi , i just visited here and love you blog !
Here also you can read one another blog to one briliant and amazing woman she serve to LORD ,too!!
She changed my life ......it is a long story please visit her here http://www.clinging2hope.blogspot.com/
Blessings from England !
~ KELLY~

Kelly said...

Thanks Kelly from England for reading my blog and sharing with me another blog which I will read.