Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cards

Psalm 9:10 Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you.

Thanks for your prayers about my new medication. I've not had any side effects so far. I had that headache one day but not again so it may have had nothing to do with the medication. God is so good!!!! I was involved with an organization called 'Chemo Angel' where they send encouragment through cards and gifts while you are taking chemo. I had 2 wonderful chemo angels and one still sends me cards that she creatively makes. Well, the past few days I've been receiveing lots of birthday cards from different chemo angels all over the United States like from New York to California. I had no idea that was going to happen so it so amazing all the cards I am receiving. How sweet. One 'angel' called herself 'special assignment angel' so maybe there are angels out there just sending birthday cards. It is so nice to receive more encouragement anytime. Have a great week. I have no medical appointments this week--amazing!!!!

Hebrews 3:13 But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sins deceitfulness.

No comments: