Sunday, February 28, 2010

sick

Psalm 41:3 The Lord will sustain him on his sickbed and restore him from his bed of illness.

Yesterday afternoon, I planted some bulbs in my garden for a friend who moved here but is in a rent house and not sure if they will stay there. After planting the bulbs, I went walking with my neighbor. I just don't have the stamina that I once had. I do okay walking in the morning when I just got out of bed, but doing it in the afternoon was very tough. I did it though and when I got home, I collapsed in a chair--I was so exhausted. I felt so stiff and my joints were hurting. Well, I felt warm so for some reason, I took my temp and was surprised to find that I had 100.5. No other symptoms....weird. I think my joints were hurting due to the fever. During the night, I had diarrhea----oh, that is why I had fever. Intestinal bug. Christopher had it last week so probably got it from him. I don't think he ran fever but each person is different. I am feeling some better this morning. Thanks for your prayers.......

Psalm 30:2 O Lord my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm sorry you are feeling sick. Praying it gets better quickly.