Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesday

Psalm 92:4-5 For you make me glad by your deeds, O Lord; I sing for joy at the works of your hands. How great are your works, O Lord, how profound your thoughts.

You may be wondering how is the rash and the intestinal problems I had recently. Well, all is fine. Just a bit of rash left but really not noticeable but probably by me. lol. The intestinal problem is all gone except my husband now has it. Yikes.....

This is the month that my cancer journey started. So, some anniversaries coming up. I felt the lump sometime around March 10 or so and I had my mammogram on March 16, my son's birthday. Was diagnosed with cancer on March 26. So, lot of annivesary dates. I will be having a mammorgram this month--at the end. Hard to believe it's been nearly a year since I was told that I have cancer. It doesn't seem that it's been that long. I had a scare yesterday while I was showering. I thought I felt a lump in my breast. I quickly did a self breast exam but didn't find anything. Whew......maybe it was just a gland that I brushed against or nothing at all. Thanks to you all who have been following my blog. It's nice to know that people care. Thanks for your prayers most of all.

Note to KK---I'm thinking of you and family as you face your own sad anniversary of the loss of your precious son. God loves you all!!!

Jeremiah 31:13 I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.

No comments: