Saturday, February 20, 2010

Rash

Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him and I am helped.

This morning I was working in the kitchen and my bra was really bothering me which is unusual. I went to check it out and I had a very red nasty looking rash under my breast (the one that had cancer). It's on the breast and skin under it (I am big breasted). I have no idea what caused it or when it started but it was the first I noticed. I had even taken a shower earlier and didn't notice anything. And of course, it's a Sat. so really can't call the doctor. Larry, my husband, had some prescription hydrocortisone so I used it which took away the pain but it's still there. I am to see my primary care doctor on Wednesday so if it's still around, at least she can take a look at it. I have not used any new products and there is no rash under the other breast. Weird.

I worked outside today (beautiful weather) and didn't wear any hat or turban. Felt good to work without anything on my head. I do believe the hair on my legs grow faster than on my head. lol. I had so much outside work that should have been done back in the fall but I was taking chemo then and just didn't feel like doing it. Glad I have the energy to do it today but I am pretty tired now. Just pray that this rash is nothing and goes away soon. Thanks for your prayers.

Psalm 91:1-2 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty . I will say of the Lord, he is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.

No comments: