Monday, February 15, 2010

Coumadin check

Psalm 138:8 The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love, O Lord, endures forever--do not abandon the works of your hands.

I went in today for a coumadin check and finally the results were normal. The last 2 checks the results were too high. I hope it stays normal from now on. :) I will be going back in 3 weeks instead of 2 weeks. I am feeling pretty good these days. Just a little stiffness at times but no side effects from the new medication that I can tell. Praise the Lord!!! I don't sleep well at night so am tired during the day. I have blood work this Friday then Hercepting infusion next Monday. Other than that, it's a slow week medical wise. Thanks again for all your prayers. I am considering becoming a chemo angel soon. I sure appreciated my chemo angels. AnnMarie, if you read this--thanks for the cards you continue to send. You are so sweet. I will write you soon. My hair is slowly growing. I am afraid that I will have to quit wearing my wig soon since it's so short and my hair is going to start showing. It's short and looks like a boys haircut. lol. When it's warmer it won't bother me so much. I will have someone take a picture of my "short hairstyle" so you can see. My son says my ears are too big to show it off....oh, well....that is the way God created me. :) Have a great day. Love you all.....

Psalm 139:13-14 For you created my inmost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made: your works are wonderful., I know that full well.

No comments: