Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cold

Psalm 34:6 This poor man (woman) called, and the Lord heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles.

God protected me from the common cold and flu all during my treatments which was wonderful. I am back to normal on my blood cells so back to normal with illnesses for I have my first cold since I was diagnosed wtih cancer. The bad thing is that it's my first cold also since taking comadin and there are so many medications I am not allowed to take--some of my favorite cold medications. I almost forgot to check but right before I took anything I did check online if I could take it. I am not having fever, just a runny nose and slight cough and oh, so tired. I did sleep pretty well last night. I went to the chiropracter yesterday morning so that helped me sleep without having back pain and having to get up and sleep in the chair. Yea!!!!!

I also had a echo cardiogram done yesterday--test of my heart. I am sure it's okay but of course, the tech didn't say a word. It is interesting to see the mitral valves of the heart open and close and hear the heartbeat. I'll find out the result of the test when I see my onocologist on Feb. 1. Now that it's a new year, time to start all over paying the deductible for insurance and having to pay again. It was nice to be 100% covered there for a while. I saw that my radiation bill in San Antonio was $14,000 and insurance paid it all !!!! Thank you Lord!!! Thanks for your prayers. I always appreciate them. Have a great day!!!

Isaiah 33:2 O Lord, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.

No comments: