Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday

I John 5:14-15 This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us--whatever we ask--we know that we have what we asked of him.

I am feeling pretty good these days. I still have stiffness when getting up from sitting down or lying down. I believe that is a side effect from the chemo I had but I will ask the doctor next week when I see if that is what it is. I talked to a friend of mine that had breast cancer and she asked me if I had started taking my oral medication, Arimidix yet. No, I haven't but will probably start next week. We talked about the side effects of it and I am now dreading in taking it for it has been so nice to feel good again. Of course, each person is different and who knows how this medication will effect me. So far, I feel that God has been so good to me in all that I've gone through--chemo and radiation for the side effects haven't been as bad as they could have been. Not pleasant but could have been worse so maybe, Arimidex won't be too bad either. At least I am praying that things will be okay for I will be taking this medication for 5 years. Yikes!!!

It is so nice to be able to wear any of my shirts now for you can't tell too much where the radiated area was. I can see a faint pinkness but I don't think it's too noticeable. I really do appreciate your prayers. Without prayers and God, I don't think I could have gone through this journey of cancer as well as I have. I hardly have any medical things to do this week--only lab work on Friday. Hooray!!! Love you all......

Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding , will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

No comments: