Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday

Psalm 52:9 I will praise you forever for what you ahve done; in your name I will hope for your name is good. I will praise you in the presence of your saints.

Today I received Herceptin--an anti-cancer drug but doesn't cause any side effects for me which I'm so grateful for. I was only at the chemo clinic for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Yea!!!! I started to wear my old wig there with a headband but my sons persuaded me to wear my new wig. I walked in and they were all sitting there and just looked at me then I said "how do you like my new hairstyle" and they all relaxed and commented on it and then I told them the wig story about how it had melted. They had a good laugh. I finally posted a picture on my facebook with me wearing my new wig. One lady commented "Well, if you decide to get rid of this hairstyle, all you have to do is open a hot oven!!! Very funny.....lol.

Tomorrow I am going to San Antonio to have a checkup with the radiation doctor. I hate having to drive for about 7 hours for probably a 10 minute visit. Oh, well....that is life. My daughter is coming along for the ride so we will have some good mom/daughter time. Will have lunch with my sister at one of my favorite restaurants--Cracker Barrel. Pray that we will have safe travels. We are not spending the night--just going and coming back all in one day. I have been so tired lately and having to take naps in the afternoon--that's not typical of me. Well, should go on to bed now. Thanks for your prayers. Love you......

Psalm 55:22 Cast all your cares on the Lord and He will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.

No comments: