Thursday, January 28, 2010

thursday

Isaiah 33:2 O Lord, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.

Sorry I haven't written lately but just not much going on. I am feeling pretty good these days. I still have stiffness when I get up out of a chair or bed. I hope that goes away in time. I feel too young to have that problem. And of course, the forgetfulness is terrible. My hair is growing but still seems way too short. It is getting more blonde looking so am happy about that. I get blood work tomorrow to be sure my white and red blood cell counts are good. I'm sure they will be but they always check it before I get herceptin. I see the onocologist on Monday, Feb. 1, and receive herceptin. I have been losing some weight so am trying to be careful to keep it down so my weight will be down when they weigh me at the doctor's on Monday. I hate being weighed at the doctors, dont' you? The scales seem worse than mine at home so it seems I weigh so much more. Thanks for checking up on me and praying. I appreciate it.

Psalm 118:28-29 You are my God, and I will give you thanks; you are my God and I will exalt you. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

No comments: