Saturday, January 2, 2010

quick note

I Chronicles 16:25 Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always.

Not much going on these past few days. My radiated area is healing--pink now instead of red. And peeling, oh, how it's peeling and itchy. It is still tender and painful at times--mainly when I lie down and when I stretch my left arm. I keep wanting to peel the skin away. I've always been bad about doing that to sunburns. However, the skin is thicker than when it's just a sunburn--weird. I am to have a cholestrol blood test next week on Monday, so trying to eat right. The last time I was tested (in Oct) , we had gone out of town so ate out which is not normal for me and my cholestrol level was high. I am wondering if it's the way I had eaten the few days before the test so I haven't done really much to change my eating habits so that I can really see this time. It wasn't that high, just a little over the normal level. I've always been normal before.

Larry and I went shopping today and I wore the newer wig. He doesn't mind it at all. Just seems so short and poofy on top. Oh,. well........maybe soon I'll not have to wear a wig. Have a great day. Love you all......keep those prayers up that the radiated area will heal soon. It's been over 2 weeks since the last treatment and I'm still dealing with it. Impatient, I guess.....lol.

Luke 17:19 Then he said to him, "Rise and go; your faith has made you well..."

No comments: