Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday

Isaiah 33:2 O Lord, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.

Good morning!! I am feeling somewhat better with this cold. Still have a stuffy nose but not too much coughing. I am sleeping well so that helps plus I felt lazy all weekend with just sitting around most of the time. I know my body needed the rest but sometimes it makes me feel so guilty for resting. Luckily, there wasn't alot that needed to be done so rest was easy to get. However, it is time to get busy. Monday was a holiday at our house since my husband was off work and my youngest son was on his way home from a skiing trip so that gave me an extra day of rest plus I did some housework but not too much. I don't have much going on this week doctor related except a coumadin blood check on thursday. Was to have a dental appointment but I need to change it for I forgot I had it and I am getting my coumadin level checked at the time my dental appt. is to be done. Silly me. I feel so forgetful these days that it drives me crazy at times. I need to carry around a small calendar in my purse so I can remember when I have appointments. The nurse for my primary care doctor called yesterday to say that they have to redo the pap smear test since it came back insufficient for testing. The doctor thought it might have something to do with the medications I've been on. I should have asked then about whether it really needs to be done but I think I'll go ahead and get it done. It is scheduled to be done late February. Thanks for your prayers.

I Peter 5:10 And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.

No comments: