Wednesday, August 12, 2009

chemo day 2

I Thessalonians 5:16 Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

This has been a great day for me!!! I am so surprised how well I feel. I'm not tired or feeling bad at all. I still have some numbness in my fingers in left hand and now some pain in my right thumb but it's not bad. Those are normal side effects. I could experience more pain in hands or feet but so far all is good. I am so thankful to God for this good experience with chemo. I really feel that alot of this is from your prayers. God does hear our prayers. Keep praying. I have an uncle that was just diagnosed with throat cancer and he just had a tracheostomy and feeding tube put in. He will probably start chemo soon. We don't think he's a Christian so my mom is hoping to be able to witness to him during this time as he might be coming to her house while taking chemo. It seems many in my family has been experiencing cancer lately. Kinda of scary for the ones without cancer. But God is good and will take care of my family.

James 5:16b The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

No comments: