Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sat

Isaiah 12:2 Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord , the Lord, is my strength and my song, he has become my salvation.

I am doing pretty well today. I went grocery shopping alone yesterday and did okay. Didn't get so exhausted as I did before so I was happy about that. Funny how the little things these days bring me joy. lol. I had blood work done on Thursday to check my coumadin level and it was really low but I had forgotten to take my dose on Tuesday so probably all is okay. I had a little nosebleed today but not bad. That was the first time to have a nosebleed while on Coumadin. Coumadin is a blood thinner. I am so happy that my boys can do most of their school work on their own since I am gone alot to either have blood work, chemo, medications, or etc. We got Sarah settled in her apt. plus tuition, etc. taken care of. One of her scholarships hadn't sent their stuff in yet so had to get that taken care of too. All is well....God has been so great to provide for her college tuition and for my cancer treatments, etc. Now, if only we can get our car situation taken care of...Sarah's jeep isn't working well and we are hopingto find another car to replace it. The jeep has been inthe shop too many times so we are tired of paying on it. God will provide in his timing. I will trust in Him for all things. Thanks everyone for your prayers. God has been good in providing people who care ......love you all.

I Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxiety on Him, because he cares for you.

No comments: