Thursday, August 13, 2009

chemo day 3

Isaiah 40:28-29 The Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.

Today I have been busy helping my daughter clean and pack up her room for she is moving out into an apt. to be nearer to college. My back has been hurting most of the day. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with chemo since Taxol can cause bone pain or if it's just from working but it started early in the day. My neck just started hurting. I also have been having indigestion problems but tums helps that. My spirits are up and I'm just happy that this round of chemo has gone well. God has been good. Thanks for your prayers again. You are all such good friends, family, and people who are concerned. I love you all.......

Isaiah 40:30-31 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

1 comment:

MAAM said...

She's moving into an apartment??? It seems like yesterday your kids and mine were itty bitty and my daughter was calling you Mama Kelly. My son heads back to college today. We're gonna miss him.