Sunday, August 2, 2009

Good news

Psalm 118:28-29 You are my God, and I will give you thanks; you are my God, and I will exalt you. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forver.

In my last post, I mentioned that I talked to insurance about the neulasta shots and they said the shots will be covered. I was hoping I understood that correctly. Yesterday, in the mail, we received a letter from insurance,and indeed, the shots will be paid for!!!! At least until Sept. 10 and then we will have to pre-certify again. I am so happy to know that we don't have to pay that $8000 that the hospital has billed us. Thank you God!!!!!

The other day I took my boys to our hairdresser, Kim, for a haircut. She is the one who cut my long, long hair. I wore my wig which she thought was cute but I told her that I hated the way it flipped so much. She trimmed it up for me and now in the back, it doesn't flip but curls under like I wanted. It still flips some in the front but it's okay. She cut the bangs a little for it got into my eyes but now it is harder to work with but it's okay. So, I got a 'wig' cut!!! lol. I am feeling fine but just get so tired by early evening--can't seem to last as long as before. My husband is leaving today for a class he has to take so will be gone until Sat. so I'll be all alone with the kids. Thanks for your prayers and that you are willing to keep reading my blog. Shows you are concerned and thinking of me. Ahhh.......... love you all.

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own undersanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

No comments: