Friday, August 14, 2009

chemo day 4

Isaiah 30:19b How gracious he will be when you cry for help!! As soon as he hears, he will answer you.

This evening I am having some stomach and throat problems. It's hard to explain...not nausea, not gas, sorta of like indigestion and burning and fullness. I've had this before and thought it was from the neulasta shot but I didn't have the shot this time so must be from chemo. Chemo kills not only bad cells but good ones too and one of the ones they like most to kill off is digestive system ones. Other than that, I'm okay. The numbness in my fingers went away so all is well there. I've been busy helping my daughter prepare to move out--in other words, we've been packing and cleaning her room. She wants to live closer to college but she won't be far away. We are going out of town this weekend to be with family and a mini-vacation at Sea World. The rest of the family want to go to the water park at Sea World but I don't want to go in the water for I don't want to get my wig wet and of course, I won't take it off. I will take a book and read it while they are off playing in the water. It will work out just fine. I could sit in the wave pool..... by the way, I washed my wig for the first time yesterday. It looks nice today. Well, I need to get off to bed for my son is coming home at 4 am from a backpacking trip and I will be the one to pick him up. Yawn....... :) I am hoping this weekend my stomach problems will be resolved so I can enjoy the whole weekend.....Love you all and thanks for your prayers.

Isaiah 33:2 O Lord, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress.

No comments: