Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday

Psalm 91:1-2 He who dwells in the shelther of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almight. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.

I went on a short trip to my mom's for a couple of days and had a delightful time. It is so nice to be able to go on short trips in between my chemo treatments. I am feeling pretty good but am having some hip problems. I was going to a chiropracter but haven't been since I was diagnosed with cancer. In fact, I had an appt. with the chiropracter the day I was told I had cancer but canceled the appt. since it was immediatedly right after I was told and I just couldn't handle that at that time. What is so neat is that ever since my surgery (lumpectomy) my back hasn't hurt until just recently. Weird, for I have scoliosis so have had back problems for years. Anyway, guess it's time to go back so will call tomorrow for appt. Thanks again for your prayers. I was reading comments on my online support group and so many have so many side effects from their chemo and I feel that with all the prayers lifted up for me, I haven't had as many as some. Praise God.

Psalm 86:12-13 I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever. for great is your love toward me; you have delivered me from the depths of the grave.

No comments: