Friday, July 3, 2009

Chemo Day 4

Psalm 105:9 Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always.

Today started out okay--got up early but was tired so would do some laundry and watering of the flower beds and trees in between times of quick rests. After watering, doing my quiet time, etc., I watched TV and during the commercials, I would do some housework. Larry and Christopher were off golfing and Brandon spent the night at my dad's visiting with his cousin, and Sarah slept quite late so pretty much, I was alone. I got sick early in the morning--seems like smells are getting to me. Also, I had quit taking the anti-nausea meds last night so I restarted them. Didn't feel like eating much today. Felt better by afternoon which was good for we had out of town friends come by to visit, Tim and Valerie. After they left, I tried to get ready for our anticipated out of town trip in the morning to go to my mom's. Decided I should just lie down and rest plus I was freezing. Took a little nap--mainly just rested but felt better. Did some things outside (trying to warm up) and when I came in, there was a smell like perfume in the kitchen area that made me sick again!!! Ugh.....when am I going to feel better. I am really wanting to go to my mom's so hope I will feel better in the am. I've hardly eaten today for my stomach hurts too besides feeling nausea. Guess, I just never know which is going to be my bad day. But I do know that the Lord will get me through this day and each day. Just keep praying for I know God hears. Love you all......

Psalm 73:28 But as for me, it is good to be near God. I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge; I will tell of all your deeds.

No comments: