Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday

Psalm 116:7-9 Be at rest once more, O my soul, for the Lord has been good to my soul from death, my eyes from tears, my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before the Lord, in the land of the living.

In my last post, I wrote about the insurance problem with the neulasta shot. Well, I have hope that they will end up paying for it. I talked to them again and they were going to fax a notice about needing the medical records to the dr's office and the dr's office told me that they are willing to send the medical records. Once the insurance receives them, they will go to the board of review and decide--hopefully they will see that my white blood count went down way too low and will approve of the medication. I hope it gets done quickly since next week is chemo week again and I will need the shot. But I will not take it if I don't know for sure it's approved. I learned through this that I really need to stay on top of things and be sure things get approved before taking new medications that are expensive, etc.

My mouth sores are better too. I developed another one but it's going away too. My only problem right now is weight gain. Ugh. I am walking nearly every day but need to cut down on those snacks, I guess. lol. Or at least eat healthier snacks. It's been hard since I have to watch the vegetable intake and not eat too much. The blood thinner makes me cold at times so here it is, 100 degrees outside and I'm wearing a jacket inside the house. lol. Then I get hot flashes and start sweating. I can't seem to stay comfortable. Oh, well.....I can handle those problems. Today I had several people at church comment on my new 'hairstyle'. They all say it's cute. I think some don't realize it's really a wig. lol. Thanks for your prayers and love.....Love you all.....

Psalm 123:8 Our help is in the name of the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

No comments: