Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday

Psalm 138:8 The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me; your love , O Lord, endures forever--do not abandon the works of your hands.

Yesterday I took Brandon to a golf tournament in a town about 2 hours away. It was quite hot there but I survived it just fine--nice oak trees around to cool off under. I met another mom there and was able to minister to her for her dad is to find out today whether for sure he has cancer or not. She's a Christian and has a good attitude about it but of course, is worried. I think this was the first time I really got to minister to someone else about cancer. I know God will use my cancer to help others out who are facing cancer or other bad diseases. I talked about trusting God and having a good attitude. Of course we talked about chemo, etc. Just lift a prayer today for Robin and her dad to deal with whatever God hands them today--sounds like he has lung cancer.

Well, my doctor's office has sent my medical records to insurance but they had to mail it so who knows how long it will take to receive it and then send it to the board of review. I may not be able to take the next neulasta shot but the nurse told Larry that I don't have to take it within 24 hours to help out so we'll discuss it when I see the doctor on Tuesday. I am already dreading next week.....I will be having chemo again on July 21. Thanks for your prayers and love....I love you all. God bless you for your love and care shown to me .

I Thessolonian 5:16 Be joyful always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

No comments: