Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday

Psalm 145:8-9 The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made.

Not much has really been happening to me lately. I am mentally gearing myself up for next week which is chemo week again. It will be the last time I take the Adriamycin (the red devil medication). I don't look forward to taking it again but I do know that chemo is to be my friend for it will help keep me living longer. I've been cleaning house and walking daily to keep myself strong and healthy. There are times when I almost forget that I have cancer for I feel so good. I enjoy hearing from my chemoangels and received a sweet package today from one of them. She sent me gardening books, computer program on landscaping, and a cute decoration for a potted plant that she found at a craft fair. She knew that I enjoyed gardening. I've been working every morning pulling up weeds and grass, trying to get things looking nice for next week, I won't have the energy nor feel well enough to work out in the yard. I am getting quite used to wearing my wig and even wear it some at home whenever I get home from being in town. I will put a picture up on this site soon so you can see what I look like in my wig. Well, thanks again for all of your prayers. I will really need them next week. I would love to be able to make it through without any vomiting. I almost don't want to eat on chemo day for I hate that vomiting. I've been trying to think what I can eat that won't be so bad......well, I love you all......

Psalm 145:3 Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise, His greatness no one can fathom.

No comments: