Wednesday, July 1, 2009

chemo day 2

Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus!!

Today has been a better day. No vomiting or nausea--praise God. In fact, I ate regular food--fried chicken for dinner(neighbor brought dinner to us tonight--thanks CJ). I've been tired so took couple of naps. I get chilled and have a flushed looking face but no fever. I've just rested and tried not to do anything so that hopefully tomorrow will also be a good day. I did go get the neulasta shot and have been taking Tylenol to ward off the bone pain that it causes.

I want to share a story on how God does meet our needs. The night before chemo, I couldn't find one of my anti-nausea medication --the one I really like. I looked all over but to no avail. I told Larry not to worry that I would just pray and God will show me where it is. I went on to bed and prayed then immediately the thought came to me that it was in my purse. I thought, thanks, I'll get it in the morning but I felt I should get up right then to be sure and get it out--and sure enough, there was my medication. God does meet our needs and answers our prayers. Thanks for all of your prayers. They are being answered. Love you all.......

Today may you be refreshed by God's presence knowing He Cares and goes before you into each new day.

No comments: