Monday, November 9, 2009

radiation day 10

Hebrews 4:15-16 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are--yet was without sin. Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

Went in today for my 10th radiation treatment. I went a little early and they were just sitting around waiting....so I got in and out really quick. I was to be there at 9am and I was out at 9:02!! I had a new tech or she said she is a therapist (they seem to call themselves all kinds of different names) named Amy. She was really nice too. Kim was quite talkative and very pleasant so it all went well. So far, no redness. It almost felt like I could feel some 'burning' but who knows.....I keep putting on the aloe vera gel.

I had a nice but busy weekend. I was very tired on Saturday. We went out of town (nearly 2 hour drive for us) for my boys basketball tournament. I slept on the way there and on the way home. Still was tired all that evening too. But on Sunday, I felt better. We (the whole family) volunteered at a HEB Feast of Sharing Dinner (free thanksgiving dinner for the community). It was enjoyable and I didn't feel tired at all. Nice to know that I can be in large crowds again and not have to worry so much about getting some disease. However, I am hoping I don't get sick at all for it's not fun to be sick. lol. I don't feel too tired today either so I've been doing some housework. I am so behind!!!Thanks for your prayers. They do mean so much to me. Love you..

Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

No comments: