Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday--Nov. 19

Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Hard to believe it is mid-Novemeber already. Time sure flies by fast these days. Yesterday Larry was able to pull up a list of hospitals and doctors that our insurance covers. I went for my radiaiton treatments and one tech said that there are radiation treatments done in hospitals so I searched several hospitals online to see if they have radiation treatments. I finally found 3--Scott and White in Temple, one in Brownwood, and then one in San Antonio. I am going for the one in San Antonio for my sister lives there and I can stay with her. I called the one in San Antonio to be sure they are under my insurance and not renting space from that hospital. They gave me the doctor's phone number so I called the radiation center here to have them set up a time for me to go down. I haven't heard anything yet---hopefully today I will hear something. If this doesn't work out, we have decided we will just finish up here. My mother says she will help with the payments--thanks Mom. I know that God is in control and I just need to sit back and completely trust Him in this matter. He knew all along I wasn't being covered well by insurance so there must be a reason for all this--maybe for me to have complete faith in Him!!!

So far, I am doing well with the radiation treatments---not really red yet. Sometimes it is a little pinkish but not all the time. It doesn't hurt at all so able to wear my bra--lol. I wish my hair would hurry up and start growing. I am so ready. My head gets cold without hair!!!! :) Thanks for being a faithful reader and prayer partner. Love you all......

II Corinthians 12:9 But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God, who raises the dead.

No comments: