Monday, November 16, 2009

Radiation day 15

Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

Looks like I will be living in the town where my mom lives to finish up my radiaiton treatments. I will go again tomorrow to see the radiation dr. here and have a treatment but they should be able to get in touch with the radiation center in M. by tomorrow. They tried today but no one answered so they left a message. They called my insurance twice to see if they would pay anyway but insurance is being stubborn and said no. I called to be sure they would pay for another set up (measuring where the rays will go, etc) and they said yes. I don't know when I'll go. I am glad my mom lives there and is willing to take my sons and I in for 3 weeks or so. It will be a hardship but will work out. I will enjoy getting to see my mom though and spending time with her and friends that I know there.

Tomorrow I am having a colonoscopy just because I am 50 years old and the dr. thinks I should have it done. So, today I am taking the laxative preps. Yuck. So far, it's not been too bad drinking the stuff and my bottom isn't too sore but the evening has just begun!!! lol. My husband had this done last winter and I remember that it's not a fun procedure. I hope I don't get nauseated from the medication they give to make you sleepy. My stomach is sensitive to anesthesia so we'll see how I do with the meds they give me in the morning. I will have a radiation treatment and see the radiation onocologist before going to the hospital. Thanks for your prayers.

Psalm 56:3-4 When I am afraid I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraidl. What can mortal man do to me?

No comments: