Thursday, November 12, 2009

Radiation day 13

Psalm 46:1-2 God is our refuge and strength, an ever present help in trouble. Therefore, we will not fear through teh earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.

Just a quick note for it's getting late and I am tired. My breast is definitely getting pinker and
more sensitive. For most of the day it's okay until I put on the aloe vera gel and then my nipple stings for about 10 minutes. Yikes. Not fun. I had a busy day and was in town most of the day but I did put the gel on once while in town. I really should try to put it on more often now that it is getting pink. A big problem I am having is that I find myself standing or walking stooped over. Not sure when that started or why but I keep having to tell myself to stand up straight. I am feeling like I am older than I am. Not good. The bottom of my feet hurt too. I feel like I'm falling apart physically....lol. Let's pray that it gets better. Thanks for keeping up with my blog--you must care and I appreciate that. Oh, I will be helping my daughter move into a different apartment tomorrow so I am praying that I won't hurt my back or anything. Have a great day.

Matthew 11:28 Come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest.

No comments: