Sunday, October 18, 2009

Chemo Day 2

Ephesians 3:20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever. Amen

Chemo Day 2 wasn't too bad. My cheeks were quite flushed and felt hot but no fever. I was tired throughout the day but could have been from a lack of sleep too. I went through the my first night without a hot flash-yea!!! Guess the medication is finally working. It has been mild so I knew things were better. I am having some mouth sores which I've not had in the past couple of chemotherapys but this time I am. Funny how each time can be a different. I started back with mouth rinses. I am going to risk it today for I am going to church. I miss going and Larry has decided not to go this morning and I know my daughter will be there and the boys want to go. I will be careful and stay away from anyone coughing, etc. Have a great day. Thanks for all your prayers. It has been great to covered by so much prayer. I know that is the reason I've been able to go through chemo without too much problems. Love you all......

From a card I got 2 days ago: Every day has a chance--A chance to listen , to speak. To hear the call of opportunity--With which to begin a fresh start, a great day. A new experience--to feel, to live. To touch the heart of another--And through this a chance to be open ,to be free , a chance to be yourself. Every day has hope that the trees will grow taller, that the flowers will shine brighter, and in all of these wonderful things, every day has a chance to be happy.

No comments: