Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday

Isaiah 12:4 Give thanks to the Lord, call on His name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted.

I went to church today--felt so good to be there. We had a potluck dinner there too so we stayed. Hope I didn't hug anyone that is sick for tomorrow is usually the lowest point in my white blood counts. It's been so amazing that I haven't gotten sick while on chemo. God has been watching over me and protecting me. I had some leg bone pain today---should have been over with by now so not sure why it's still bothering me but it's not too bad. I've had numbness in my toes and now it's spread to the bottom of my feet near the toes. It feels weird but I get use to it. Bugs me the most when I'm in bed. I hear that this might last for a long time--maybe for years. Yuck, but that is life. lol. I have been wondering about what I will be able to wear when I have radiation treatment since it gives you a 'sunburn'. That is something I forget to ask and haven't really read about. My friend who had breast cancer 3 years ago called me today so i asked her. She said her dr. wouldn't let her wear a bra!! What, no bra!!! No way can I live without a bra for 6 weeks. I'm just too big chested to do that. No way........ she gave me some suggestions. I will ask the dr. when I see him on Tuesday. I am always going places and doing things and not everyone knows that I am battling breast cancer and what I'm going through. My friend pretty much stayed home during her treatments but not me. Yikes, what am I to do? I will find a way....:) I''m very self-conscious about things like that. Thanks everyone for your prayers and concern.

Isaiah 58:11 The Lord will guide you always, he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorced land and will strengthen your frame!!!

No comments: