Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Radiation day 2

Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

Things went smoothly for my second radiaton day. I had the same nurses--the guy is named Milton. They put the wire on again to measure the radiation. It read '5' but not sure what that means but he was pleased with the reading. I counted the seconds to see how long it took to zap me. Only 15 seconds each time. Wow---I'm there for a 30 second radiation treatment. lol. I was there for a total of 15 minutes. Not bad but then I spend an hour just driving to have this treatment. Too bad I don't have time to do things in town while there but I really have to rush home to finish up schooling with the boys, etc. So far there is no redness from the radiation. I felt some tingling sensations for a little bit but that is all. I am using the aloe vera gel so hopefully I won't get burned or at least not much. I am really tired today. I worked with kids at church which exhausted me but it was fun since I am teaching 5 energetic kids to scrapbook. Tomorrow I have my radiation treatment at 3 pm. Thanks for your prayers.

Galatians 6:2a Carry each other's burdens and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

No comments: