Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday

Philippians 4:6-7 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. and the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Tomorrow I have my first radiation treatment. I'm a tad nervous about it--not sure why but I know it will all work out. I bought a bigger bottle of aloe vera gel--turns out it is the same brand that the center gave me. I will start using it as soon as I get home from radiation. I also bought a few shirts--bigger ones to wear in case I have to go braless. I also bought this undershirt thing that has some padding and it's not tight. (size is bigger than I usually would buy). It's soft and gives a little more support.

My hair on my head is trying to grow some. My mom bought me a hair treatment kit with shampoo, conditoner, and something to make hair thicker and fuller. I've been using it so will be neat to see if it helps any at all. Thanks, Mom. I had my blood checked today to see how my counts are doing. This is usually the time when they are at their lowest so now we will be on our way up. Yea!!! No bone pain today--- maybe it's finally over. I sure hope so. Not much to say tonight. Will let you know tomorrow how the radiation treatment went. Thanks again so much for your prayers. I sure do appreciate it.

Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

No comments: