Friday, October 23, 2009

chemo day 8

Psalm 138:8 The Lord will fulfill his purpose for me.

Still having bone pain in my legs today--off and on. I've taken Tylenol twice. Seems it's lasting longer than before. Guess my body doesn't want to let go of the chemo effects. lol. I went walking anyway for I haven't gone in over a week. I need to lose some weight. I gained weight while taking chemo so really would like to lose some of that weight plus I was overweight anyway before chemo. Of course, chocolate chip cookies that Brandon made today sure won't help me lose any weight. lol. Haven't had any in such a long time.....they sure were yummy. My blood pressure was low yesterday so didn't take the medication for the hot flashes last night, and sure enough, I had a few hot flashes. Not as bad as before but still, woke me up and wishing I had the fan on. Today I had an echocardiogram --where they test your heart by sound waves. I have it done every 3 months for some of the medication I take is hard on your heart. I don't know the results but my heart sounded good. I was happy to have a female technician today for I usually have male ones. This week has been a busy one in going to the doctors or some kind of test every day which has tired me out and now radiation is about to start. Just pray that I have the stamina needed to keep going every day. I finally found some time and energy today to clean house. It was really in need of cleaning. I wasn't so tired today as I had been. Tomorrow(Sat. ) is a long day for Christopher and I are going to a government type of conference all day then the boys are going to a homeschool dance way on the other side of town from where we live. I hope there won't be any people who are sick at the conference--120 people have signed up. Wow!!!!Have a great day. Thanks for your prayers.

I Samuel 3:18 He is the Lord; let him do what is good in his eyes.

No comments: