Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hot flashes

Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer , believe that you have received it and it will be yours.

I am feeling pretty good these days except the hot flashes. It seems it has gotten worse these past 2 days. I realized today while doing my quiet time that I haven't really prayed about the hot flashes. God says that he will hear our prayers and answer them and here I am not even asking him to take away the hot flashes----duh---I pray about so many other things but forgot about the hot flashes. I just sit here and complain....shame on me. So, I've now prayed so asking you too to pray alongside me about these hot flashes being taking away. I have a hard time sleeping at night at times when I am having several hot flashes a night and they make me sweat alot. The Oil of evening primrose isn't helping at all. I see my primary care dr. next week and will ask her if there is any kind of medication that is not a hormone that I can take. It may be something too that I just have to live with. God will help me through that too.

My oldest son is sick with a cold and I have really been working hard on keeping his hands clean and not too close to me either. Getting a cold could set me back. I am to have chemo this week on Tuesday but if I'm sick, they won't let me have it. Plus, I don't have the white blood cells to fight a cold well. Pray that I stay healthy. I really do appreciate all the prayers. You have all been so good to keep up with what is going on with me. I have decided to quit working with the kids at church until my chemo is over so that I won't be exposed to their illnesses. I didn't go to church today for the same reason for I know so many people are sick these days. I will take each Sunday as it comes on whether I stay home or not. I'll see what the dr. says too. When I don't go to church, I listen to lifechurch.tv online and always hear a great message there and good singing too. I did that today and it was fantastic. Have a great day. God loves you.

Matthew 9:22b...your faith has healed you.
Matthew 9:29-30a Then he touched theireyes and said, "According to your faith will it be done to you" and their sight was restored.

1 comment:

amanda.smith328 said...

Hi,

Hot flashes are symptoms of a hormonal imbalance. My mother has gone through bad hot flashes but is now relieved from them. She goes to a physician named Dr. Wade Huey. He is located in The Wooldlands, TX. I've looked online they have a seminar in that area. http://www.bodylogicmd.com/local-seminars check out the website.