Wednesday, September 30, 2009

going on trip

Psalm 62:2 He alone is my Rock, and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken.

Be sure to check out my previous post--Exciting news--if you've not read it yet. I just wrote it last night but forgot to mention about my upcoming trip. My mom and I are leaving today to go to a state park near the camp where my boys are at. We will be staying in a cabin and we are planning on going hiking tomorrow. We are hoping it won't rain so we can hike. My legs have been hurting until last night so hopefully the pain will stay away so I can enjoy the hike. We will pick up the boys from camp on Friday then head back home.

Yesterday I started a new medication to hopefully help my hot flashes. It is really for high blood pressure so I have to watch my blood pressure. So far my blood pressue is okay but starting to come down so hopefully it won't reach the too low mark. It can cause tiredness and dizziness. So far, no dizziness but I sure have been tired. Hopefully the tiredness will go away as I adjust to this medication. Love you all....

Joshua 1:9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified, do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with hyou wherever you go.

No comments: