Monday, September 7, 2009

Monday (Labor Day)

Zephaniah 3:17 The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.

Sorry I haven't written in a few days. I meant to write on Friday but got busy and really tired. We went out of town for the Labor Day weekend to my mom's. My sister and her family was there too so we had a great visit. I have been really tired these past few days. I keep wanting to nod off when people are talking around me (and even when talking to me). I would take a couple of quick power naps which seemed to help. Over the weekend, the neuropathy (tingling, numbness, etc on feet and hands) started but wasn't too bad. Right now it's mainly my toes that are numb. I also have some pain in my legs--like bone pain. They come and go and can really hurt for a while then it's just a dull pain. I take Tylenol to help alleviate the pain--not sure it really helps. I got in the hot tub thinking it would help but it didn't really help the pain but felt good anyway. lol. I think my family thought I was going to get into the hot tub bald but I had my little cap on. lol. I didn't want to get all wet anyway. The pool was too cold for me--it wasn't that hot of a day either. My brother-in-law has been diagnosed with cancer just recently and he was reading up on it while we were there. His is very early and he will be just fine--probably need surgery and be done with it. Lucky him but still....not fun to be diagnosed with cancer. We decided we have something in common and belong in the 'C' club!!! lol. I don't wish any new members in our club!!!! However, my husband's brother's wife is having a biopsy of her breast this week to see if she has cancer. My family has not really seen cancer among it's members and suddenly, it seems many of us are getting it. Weird. I am here to say though, we can get through it with God's help!!!! I hope everyone is having a great Labor Day weekend. We came home on Sunday night so will enjoy the rest of the holiday at home. Have a great day and I continue to thank everyone for their prayers on my behalf. I do appreciate them all!!!!

Psalm 31:7 I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul.

No comments: