Saturday, May 23, 2009

Much better!!!!

Psalm 36:5-7 Your love , O Lord, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies, your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your justice like the great deep, O Lord, your preserve both man and beast. How priceless is your unfailing love!! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.

I am praising God for I am finally feeling almost normal again!!!! This morning I didn't feel so well, felt like I had indigestion. Tried rolaids but didn't help. I just kept myself eating here and there and finally this evening, I realized that the stomach pain was gone. I ate my first real meal since chemo--in small amounts (ate some brisket--oh, Marnie, it was delicious). I did some housework but rested in between chores. I wanted to take a walk but it was thundering so just walked around in the yard. I'm not too tired like I thought I might be but starting to get tired now. I am so happy!!!! Isn't it something that we can feel so thankful and joyous over something small like being able to eat a whole meal without getting sick . lol. Your prayers are working!!!!

Psalm 32:20-21 We wait in hope for the Lord; He is our help and shield. In Him our hearts rejoice for we trust in His holy name.

No comments: