Monday, May 11, 2009

Pleural effusion fluid results

Psalm 147:1,3 Praise the Lord! How good it is to sing praises to our God, how pleasant and fitting to praise Him! He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds!!

I am singing praises today to our Lord!!! The doctor's office called and said that the fluid results are in and it's benign--no cancer!!!! How I rejoiced when I heard the good news. I needed to hear some good news!!! They didn't say why it was there but I don't care, as long as it is not cancer. I am having a good day today physically too. I've been up and doing laundry, doing some cleaning, and cooking, etc. It feels good to be up and about, doing the motherly things I am suppose to be doing. :) I haven't had any pain medications since last night and I really don't feel bad. I don't have full use of my right shoulder area yet but it's better and I am using it. The nerve pain on the left side has lessen too so all in all, I feel better. Now I just have to wait until Friday when I see the onocologist to see what kind of chemo I'll be taking and when it starts. Thanks for all of your prayers. I hope all of you moms had a wonderful day yesterday. Mine was relaxing.....and I went to church even though it tired me out a little. Love you all. Rejoice with me!!!

Psalm 145:2-3 Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever. Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.

No comments: