Friday, June 12, 2009

Chemo Day 3 & 4

Psalm 91:1-2 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadows of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in who I trust.

Chemo Day 3 was not a good day for me. I was so tired, had lots of minor bone pain, so I just stayed in bed most of the day. My dear hubby picked Christopher up from tennis (11 am) and stayed home the rest of the day. However, today is better. I have no bone pain at all. I am taking Tylenol every 8 hours to help out with that. I am still tired but not as bad as yesterday. My stomach was hurting but feeling better now. I feel weak probably due to not eating much yesterday or the first day of chemo. I will still say that this round is somewhat better than the first round. Praise God for that. I know that this yuckiness will end soon and I will feel so much better. God is with me through all of this. I am hoping to get a new wig and the wig place is trying to find the product code that insurance is asking for. I hope they can figure it out soon. If not, I will look online for a new wig. I really do not like the one I have especially after looking for new ones. I know that not having hair isn't the worse thing in life, but it's amazing how much our hair tells others about us. I am not comfortable in a wig that isn't really me. But I found one that looks like something I would really wear so I understand more how important our hair is to us women. I won't be having hair for quite a while so I really should try to have a wig that I won't mind wearing and it won't be such a big deal. I hope that makes sense. My mind seems a little muddled right now. lol. People call that 'chemo' brain. They say chemo messes up your thoughts. As if I needed anything else to mess up my thoughts. lol. Well, have a great day and I am so thankful to you all. Yesterday, I received so many cards and even 2 gifts in the mail. I really needed those encouraging words since it was a bad day. Thanks to you all.....

God smiles when we trust Him completely......
Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him

No comments: