Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wigs & upcoming trip

Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

Wigs, wigs, wigs......it seems I'm obsessed about them. lol. Okay, today I found one on Paulayoung.com that I am going to order. It's called the Monica wig. I tried ordering it but it didn't work so might have to retry or call tomorrow or rethink this. I thought that maybe I will go ahead and order one from Paula young and then if I can get the wig from the wig shop here in town with insurance paying for it, I will have 2 that I like. Sometimes you have to wash the wigs so at least I will have one to wear if one is in the process of drying. I was disappointed that my order didn't go through today but will try soon. I will be out of town tomorrow taking Brandon to a golf tournament. This will be the first one I go to and it's in a very small town. I know that I cannot stay out in the heat so hope to discover some shops to visit or maybe just read a book in the clubhouse. Maybe there will be other parents hanging out too. I will watch in the early hours while cool. It's over 2 hours to drive there so we have to leave at 6 am!!!!!

I've had a nice relaxing day today. Just did some laundry and read a book. I didn't go to church for I wasn't comfortable in wearing the wig I have to church nor wearing just a scarf or something. I hated to miss church but I did go to lifechurch.tv with Teresa and her sister, Shirley. I really like the sermons at this church!!!! They are doing a series right now using different preachers from around the world and the one today was great. His topic was "God is Able" and of course, I thought about how God is able to get me through this journey with cancer. He used the five senses in how they can be used against us and how we can through God overcome those obstacles. It was great. I really needed to hear it. Hope you all had a wonderful Sunday. Love you all.......

Christ is running the show. Right now. A leaf just fell from a tree in the Alps. Christ caused it to do so. A newborn baby in India inhaled for he first time. Jesus measured the breath. The Lord knows everything you're going through, and He cares very deeply about you.

Luke 21:18 Every detail of your body and soul....is in my care;nothing of you will be lost

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I finally was able to order the wig from Paula Young!!! Praise God!!

Trish said...

I'm glad you'll have a hair style you like. You are such an encouragement to me. Love, Trish