Monday, June 22, 2009

Good Days

Psalm 89:1 I will sing of the Lord's great love forever, with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations.

It is so nice to have "good days" where I feel almost normal. I have another week of good days then chemo next week. The times I don't feel normal is when I see myself in the mirror and remember that I don't have hair but I'm getting more used to it every day. I am hoping the wig I ordered comes in soon and I hope I like it. I found out today that I will not be getting the wig I wanted from the wig shop here for insurance doesn't cover it and it's pretty expensive so I will have to let go of that dream. But that is okay....for I did order a cheaper wig and hopefully it will do just fine. It is similar in style and I hope the color is right.

God is so great and is such a great provider!!! A sweet friend, Valerie, from my homeschool group brought us a pork loin which we will cook next week when I have chemo and then a neighbor, CJ, called yesterday asking when my next chemo is and is planning to bring a meal the day after my chemo. My kids will appreciate this!!!!

My husband has been sick and I've tried my best to stay away and keep things clean so that I don't get whatever he has. His fever finally broke and hopefully he will be all well soon. I slept in the school room (has a couch in it) but am ready to get back to my own bed. lol. Thanks to all who are praying for me for your prayers are being answered. I feel that things are much better than they would be if I wasn't covered with prayers. Having cancer is tough but there are many other things that are even tougher so I feel blessed for I know that this time of cancer will end and I will be a survivor and go on with life. Thank you God for your gracious love.....

The Lord himself goes before you...do not be discouraged...May it be a source of strength and hope to know that God is always with you.

No comments: