Sunday, June 28, 2009

church

Psalm 92:4-5 For you make me glad by your deeds, O Lord; I sing for joy at the works of your hands. How great are your works, O Lord, how profound your thoughts.

I finally went to church again. It felt so good to be there. I wore my new wig and I don't think I got too many weird looks ( just a few). I received such wonderful hugs from the ones who know I have cancer and they seem so happy to see me again. My wig hair still wants to flip up so guess I just have to get used to it. People say it's cute....do I believe them? lol. I need to get over my obsession with this hair bit.

I have felt so tired lately but I think it's just lack of sleep and the heat, etc. I am dreading chemo each day as it draws nearer. Only 2 more days until then. My mom won't be able to be with me this time as she had planned but that's okay. My hubby can get off work anytime he needs to. His work has been so supportive and understanding. Praise the Lord for that. Love you all......continue to pray and pray that this next chemo isn't too bad. Some say that the 3rd treatment is the worse but I am going to believe that for me, it will my best!!!!

Praying that the Lord will watch over you with His unfailing care...sooth you with His sustaining peace..and strengthen you with His healing touch.

No comments: