Thursday, June 25, 2009

New wig

Psalm 106:1 Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord for He is good; His love endures forever.

I apologize that I've not written in a couple of days. I'm feeling good these days and have been busy. I finally received my new wig that I had ordered from Paula Young's wigs. In fact, for some reason, they sent me 2 of everything I ordered. Sarah says I should keep both wigs for then when I wash it, I would have the other one but I think I will go ahead and send one back for there are days when I don't go to town that I can wash the wig and it will have time to dry. Anyway, Sarah and I worked on the wig all afternoon trying to style it ourselves. I put rollers in it for I wanted it to curl under. The length is about to my shoulder and it keeps flipping up. By evening, it was looking some better so I wore it to church but I think it was doing funny things. It is more blonde than my natural color so the kids noticed it right away. Also, since they knew I was bald, many guessed that it was a wig. They are so funny but they accepted me wig and all. Ahhh, so sweet. I will try to get an appointment to get the new wig styled by the lady who styled my other wigs. Maybe she can get it to do what I want. The bangs are longer than I want too so I'll have her cut them. I hope I can get in before Sunday since I plan to go to church and will wear the new wig.

On Tuesday, I had blood drawn to check to see how thin my blood is. Praise the Lord, it was where it needed to be. So they didn't change my coumadin pill prescription and I can go back 2 weeks now for another blood check. I was happy with that news.

Thanks again for all of your prayers and encouragment as I walk through this journey. I know that in the end, I will be a stronger person and one closer to God. Please pray for my husband as he has not been feeling well this past week. Love you all.....

Today may you be refreshed by God's presence...knowing that He cares and goes before you into each new day.

No comments: