Tuesday, December 15, 2009

raadiation day 30

Psalm 57:2-3I cry out to God Most High to God who fulfills his puprpose for me. He sends from heaven and saves me.....

Wow!! Only 3 more days left!!! Someone mentioned that I should have a end of radiation party. this was suggested by a woman who had cancer 3 years ago. Ummmm....sounds fun. Not sure what to do though. Would love to get together with those in my town who have been following my blog...but not sure who all is doing that. You should comment and let me know exactly who you are...I have an idea who some of you may be---Sandy? Deja? Any others? :) My treatment really went fast today. I was in and out less than 15 minutes. One girl, has been there for every one of my treatments and we have gotten to know each other--she's probably in her mid 20's and is so sweet. Tomorrow I am to have lab work so have to call my doctor's office to have the lab work order faxed to the cancer center then they will give it to me to take to a lab in another hospital!! My, what I have to do to be sure insurance covers my bills!!! lol.

My sister's husband had his surgery today. It went fine but he's had problems with vomiting--probably from the anesthesia. I had that problem with each of my surgeries. He's had some pain too but was able to get pain medication. He should come home tomorrow. I am hoping to take my boys downtown to the river walk to look at lights. My oldest nephew wants to come too. It's suppose to rain so I'm praying that it won't . It was to rain today but didn't. It is cold but we can bundle up and have some fun. Thanks again for your prayers. Love you all.....

Psalm 14:19 A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A party? Me loves a party! We could all go out for a bite to eat to celebrate!

Anonymous said...

ooops. forgot to sign that comment.
Mrs. Coach

KK said...

I've read every post Kelly and lifted your name on High as I read. A get together sounds fun! Don't know if my schedule will allow me to be there....but I hope you do celebrate in some way!!
Blessings,
KK

Kelly said...

How neat KK that you have read all my posts. I have been praying for you too!!!!