Thursday, December 3, 2009

Radiation day 22

Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

Nothing exciting happened today!!! :) I am red and it hurt a bit for about an hour but only in a small area. They are letting me have radiation tomorrow at 8:15 so I can leave early for home. It might be snowing in my town but I am going to try to get home. I talked with the wife whose husband had radiation right before me. His last one is tomorrow and it will be 38 treatments. I asked the tech today how many days I will having treatments and she said the doctor will decide that tomorrow or next week. I was hoping only for 33 treatments. We'll see..... Well, keep me in your prayers as I travel home tomorrow. I will check TX DOT before I leave to be sure the highways are safe!!! Thanks for your prayers.

Psalm 56:3-4 When I am afraid I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to m e?

No comments: