Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesday

I Samuel 3:18 He is the Lord, let him do what is good in his eyes.

The year 2009 is nearly at the end. This has not been the best year for me nor for my family. We had 3 family memebers with cancer this past year. But, God is so good, for in a way, this has been a good year. I have grown closer to God and have learned to trust Him completely. I've been reading a devotional book that was given to me by Valerie G. and it talks alot about suffering and how God uses it for our good; to make ua a better person. We all have to suffer at some time or another and we need to remember that it is in our best interest for we become stronger and a better person if we allow God to use it for His purpose. KK, you have suffered quite a bit too with the loss of a child and I know God is using this time in your life too to make you into a stronger and better person. Praying for you.

Ouch, my kitten just jumped on my chest and wants to sleep there but oh, it's so tender so had to move him. It is still red and peeling. The worse spot, on the bottom area almost looks like a scab but I've not had any bleeding. Last night I woke up with my nightgown stuck to my chest and it wouldn't peel off easily so waiting until morning so I could wet the gown to get it unstuck. I wonder when this will clear up. The first area that was radiated didn't go through this much trouble but it didn't have the high dosage of radiation.

I am really in need of losing weight so yesterday I worked out with my Wii Fit Plus that I got for Christmas. In fact, the whole family had fun working out with it. I did it again this morning. I can't do all the exercises for it hurts to raise my left arm up high but I can do most and I should exercise that arm so the chest muscles doesn't get too stiff. Should do it again this afternoon and as soon as weather is dryer and not so cold, will start walking again with my neighbor. Thanks for all of your prayers. Love you all.....

Romans 5:3 We also rejoice in our suffereings, because we know that suffering produces perserverance, perserverance characther, and character hope.

No comments: