Thursday, December 10, 2009

radiation day 27

Isaiah 49:13 Shout for joy, O heavens; rejoice, O earth; burst into song, O mountains. For the Lord comforts his people and will have compassion on his afflicted ones!!

I noticed something today---my eyelashes are growing back in. I asked my sister if she could see them and she said she had also noticed that they are coming in but she thinks they are still too stubby to start wearing mascara again. She thinks my eyelashes are growing back in too. I also noticed hair on my legs!!!! Can you ever imagine being excited about hair growing on your legs. lol. If it was summer, I would want to be shaving but it's not really alot of hair and so blonde looking. Okay, for the top of my head, maybe it's growing some but so slow....... I think my wig is getting yucky looking--probably needs a good washing. It takes a long time to dry so I've not washed it lately. You can't use any heat so no blow dryers. My sister and I ate lunch at Olive Garden today and some elderly woman walked by our table and said "Your hair is so shiny. I like it. ". I just smiled and said thanks.

Tomorrow I will be going back home!!!! Yea!!! My appointment is at 8:45 am so we will be leaving early. I did lots of Christmas shopping today with my sister and am almost done. That will save me some time this weekend in not having to shop for gifts. Thanks for your prayers. Pray for safe travel for us. It is suppose to be raining here in San Antonio so slick roads.

Isaiah 4:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

No comments: